Download our FREE report – 10 Ways to Double your Sales in 60 Days or Less. Download
Want To Increase Your Sales By 200% or More?
Fact #1 If you can’t sell then you are out of business.
Fact #2 The number 1 reason most companies go out of business is because of poor sales.
Fact #3 Training in sales today is more important than ever before. Sales has evolved as a science by itself. The old ways of pushy, obnoxious sales will not work in the new economy.
Fact #4 Your sales people make or break your business.
The earlier businesses realize the importance of sales in their business life cycle the better it is for them.
The reason companies hire us is to help them train their sales people to sell more and build a reputation of great service in the minds of their customers.
What we do?
We provide customized sales training for our clients. We will evaluate the present sales set-up of our clients if any then set objectives, prepare customized sales training programs for the client and then help in implementing programs to achieve the set objectives.
What is sales?
Sales is identifying and fulfilling the needs of the customer. It is that transaction when money is exchanged for a product or service.
Who is a sales person?
Everybody is a sales person. No matter who you are or what your profession, you are a sales person. Sales is a part of everyday life. Many people just don’t know it.
If you are a software engineer and you are convincing your boss to give you a promotion, it is nothing but sales. If you are trying to convince your husband to buy you that beautiful necklace, it’s nothing but sales. A good part of success in life depends on a person’s sales skills.
Job of a sales person?
The job of a sales person is to create and keep a customer.
Characteristics of a great sales person?
- They are always well prepared
- They understand the importance of every customer
- They are friendly and are great listeners
- They have high integrity and understand the value of trust. NO TRUST equals NO SALES. Sorry Mojo!
- They know the art of the professional follow-up.
- They understand that a satisfied customer is worth his weight in gold.
- They understand that new business comes from referrals. They focus their entire time and energy building a solid customer base of satisfied customers who spread the word about their product or service.
The sales process
- Initiating contact with your prospective customer. Making that first impression.
- Creating a bond
- Understanding their needs
- Offering solutions to those needs
- Handling questions and objections
- Closing the sale
- Collecting information and asking for referrals
Some more facts about selling
- Your sales people make or break your company.
- There is more competition today than ever before in the history of mankind.
- The most successful companies have a great sales force and they constantly invest in their sales force.
What to do next?
Get in touch with us and let us help you train your sales force to double, triple or quadruple your sales.
Please fill up the form below with your requirement and someone will get in touch with you.